Miss you, Justice
- Doing reports, home works, projects (I swear I’m so productive)
- Reading a new book, Warrior of the Light by Paulo Coelho
- Spending more time with family, friends & SAB.
- No Twitter, Facebook & Instagram
- No classes again tomorrow which means more make-up classes for us. *sigh*
"I’m telling you. Prayer works."
"What’s a time that prayer didn’t work for you?"
"The time I didn’t pray."
Good news, good news!!
- 61/65 in Midterm exam score in Bibstud
- while 99/100 with a midterm grade, 4.0 in Insocio
- Got a message from a huge “something”
A lot has happened this week.. Happy & really sad things but, I’m thankful for both, made me stronger & better! :) Hoping & praying for more good news next week! Thank you Lord for everything :)